Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience providing high-end consulting services and designing client engagements in one or more of the following areas: legal process outsourcing, managed services, business operations, legal operations, litigation support, eDiscovery, corporate compliance, due diligence.
- Minimum 4-5 years overseeing consulting teams.
- Experience working and building relationships with client executives and external stakeholders.
- Experience leading and selling consulting services to corporate customers.
- Prior work expeirnce at a consulting firm strongly preferred.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proactively and transparently communicates challenges and successes to the managing director and XDD executives.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Flexibility and the willingness to adapt as business priorities shift.
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and applicable software.
- Strong knowledge or willingness to become proficient in appropriate tech-enabled solutions.
- Ability to assemble project teams and design industry-compliance workflows.
- Strong familiarity in sales cycle from proposal to contract.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity and work ethic..
- Ability to effectively work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to travel onsite for client engagements and meetings.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.